Question: What specific details stay in your mind? Why? How do these small details lead to larger ideas?
Answer: There is an in depth look at wolves from many different angles in this reading. It is easy to tell the author is very opinionated when it comes to wolves. That detail is one that I kept in my mind throughout the story. However, he does back much of his opinion up with minor details and facts. In turn, this builds upon his ideas about wolves making it more logical. This allows the reader to take the smaller facts and piece them together to develop one large idea.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with your opinion on the reading about the wolves reading. I felt it was way easier to follow than Terry's work that we previously read. It definitely helped that the writer did not jump around as much and stayed with the same subject the entire time and had facts to back up his opinions as well.
ReplyDelete