Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Social Change Reading
Creating social change has been something many people have been chasing after for a long time. I think that it takes just one idea that someone is willing to put into action to make a difference. The reading talks a lot about how people work. However, I believe that anyone, even the bad, can make a difference in everyone's life. Maybe it is not a huge change. Picking up pieces of trash on the ground can make a difference. But what I really want to see change is the relationship's between people. It has completely changed over the years. Face-to-face communication is a dying art. When people are together they bounce ideas off eachother with more emotion. Changes in communication can allow us to have a better world. A place of love, laughter, hard work and freedom are deserved for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment